So I know it’s mid-March already, but I still decided to go over my February Favorites! So let’s get straight to it.
- The only thing that I’ve been eating a lot of is these organic eggs my mom bought! I have been frying them and eating them with toast & bacon.
- Another things I’ve been really liking recently is mixed nuts!
- I’ve been loving the foundation I bought! I actually wrote a post about it over a month ago. The Surratt Beauuty Surreal Real Skin Foundation Wand is something I’m still in love with.
- I also gave into temptation and bought myself the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. This is another product that I’ve been in love with. I didn’t think I was going to use this palette as much as I do. I also wrote a post about this palette!
- The only game that I’ve been taking the time to play recently is Pikmin 3. I always used to love the first 2, and decided to get the third one. My sister finished the game, and said that it was a little on the short side, but still pretty good. I think I like the first and second one better, but it does have that nostalgic feeling.
- The other game I would recommend right now is the new Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It is honestly amazing. The open concept map is amazing and a huge improvement to Zelda games. The attention to detail they put in is great. They have loads of side quests to keep you occupied. My only negative was that they didn’t have the classic green tunic, but they make up for it in every other way. You guys should try it out!
- So I created a playlist for you! The only song that wasn’t available on Spotify is Sorry by Beyonce. I would suggest you check it out, it’s a good song!
Favorite February Memory
- First time Snowboarding ever!
Favorite TV Shows
- The Bachelor
- Undercover Boss
I hope you guys have a wonderful day!
Please follow and like me!