I am so so late to post this, but better late than never right? I have to give a huge thank you to Megan for giving me this award. I am more than flattered to do it!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each blog (or let them know in some form) to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created
How my blog got started:
I spoke about this a lot in one of my posts, so you can see the whole story here, but about 11 months ago, I hit rock bottom in my life in every aspect possible. I started going to therapy, and she told me to do something positive to take my mind off some of the issues I was going through. Blogging was something I always wanted to do, and took the plunge and started!
Two pieces of advice:
- Don’t take it too seriously. If you go into the mindset that you’re doing this for money or fame, you are doing this for the wrong reason. This is a passion of mine. I genuinely love writing about my life and the connections I have made because of blogging. Write about what you want. Do what you want. Enjoy.
- Make friends in the blogging community! It’s cool to have someone understand the work it takes to blog. I have made so many amazing friends in the last year, and they have made my blogging journey so much more enjoyable.
The 15 other I’ll be nominating are:
- Melissa from lovemelissax.co.uk
- Ali from alexandraquinlann.com
- April from travellingwanderer.com
- Zara from itsallzara.co.uk
- Caroline from youcancallmecaz.blogspot.co.uk
- Emily from auburnem.blogspot.com
- Sophie from insophiesmind.com
- Jen from beautylifemom.com
- Jay from blissfulbeautybird.com
- Lydia from mademoisellewomen.com
- Neesha from reinventingneesha.co.uk
- Amanda from chasingmysunshine.com
- Yossy from withloveyossy.com
- Single Vegas Girl from singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com
- Becca from itsbeccajayne.com
If any of you guys read this post and want to do it too, tweet me and let me know you did it! I would love to read your posts.
I hope you guys enjoyed this. Thanks again to Megan for nominating me. Have a wonderful day/night!