I’m so grateful that Lauzie nominated for this award. She always writes interesting posts that I enjoy reading. She is always incredibly honest and writes from experience. If you’ve never seen her blog before, then I recommend you do!
I think this award was made in order to recognize how many amazing bloggers there are that are friendly, honest, and interesting!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
1. What is the biggest beauty mistake you’ve ever made?
Oh, gosh I’ve made so many, but I would have to say my top two were choosing a foundation that was too dark/light for my skin, or not blending my bronzer correctly, so I had these two dark lines across my face!
2. Have you ever ended a friendship or relationship and regretted it?
I have never thought back to a friendship and immediately wanted it back. I did end a friendship when I was 18-19 and the funny thing is that we reconnected this year! I think that’s the only friendship I regretting ending, but we’re friends again, so no biggie 🙂
3. How would you describe your style?
This is a tough one. I feel like I used to have such a strict “style”, but now, not so much. I guess I have a casual/minimal cute style! I do use loads of crop tops and high waisted pants!
4. A guest is coming round your house for dinner, what would you make?
I would probably make tacos! I think they’re so tasty and super simple to make.
5. How would you define success?
I think this means different things to different people. For me, success is when I’m living comfortably while doing something I love. When I am able to travel without constantly having to worry about money, I know I made it in my eyes.
6. Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
In 5 years time, I’m going to be 28 years old. I want to living in Hoboken. I want to become a professional blogger, so by then, I’ll be much more successful. Traveling as much as my heart desires!
7. Name 3 biggest pieces of advice you could ever give:
- Do what makes you happy.
- Don’t care about what others think of you.
- You only live once. (Corny and Cliche, but so true)
8. Old Hollywood Beauty or modern?
oh gosh, I think I would have to say old Hollywood beauty. I don’t think i’d be able to fit in modern day Hollywood!
9. What makes you follow a blog or social media account?
When it comes to blogs, I follow a large variety of things, because I get bored of reading the same thing over and over again. I like people who put their personality into their writing. I also really like when people tell us a bit about their personal lives. When it comes to social media accounts I like to follow things that are beautiful (in terms of Instagram). I like things that motivate me to become a better version of myself. When it comes to twitter, I follow people that I genuinely like their personality.
10. If you relive any day from your life, what day would you choose and why?
I would always want to relive my summer days. Any day that the sun is out or when I’m at the beach I could relive hundreds of times. Anything involving the sun makes me happy.
- What is your favorite book?
- Who is you someone you look up to?
- What’s the next place you want to travel to?
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you because of blogging?
- What’s your dream job?
- Tell me how you and your best friend met!
- What’s your favorite Disney movie? why?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What makes you follow a blog or social media account? ( keeping this one!)
- What has been the best day of your life thus far?
I hope you enjoyed reading! I want everyone to know, that if I nominated you, there’s no pressure to actually do it! If you do end up doing it, let me know 🙂
Have a wonderful day/night!