Now I know you guys are probably tired of reading so many Christmas posts, so I promise this is the last one! I hope you had a great time over the holidays. Today i’m going to tell you guys all of the wonderful things I got for Christmas!
So here are the things I got for Christmas:
- Pikmin 3
- Now for those of you guys who don’t know me, I am a huge fan of video games. I play all kinds of them, and I’m not very picky. Pikmin has been around since the Nintendo Gamecube, and I’ve loved every installation of the series. The only one I have never played was the third one, so my sister bought me the game, and I was so excited!
- Nude Classic Timberlands
- Recently I’ve been a huge fan of Nude shoes. A few months ago I got a pair of heels and I loved them. I also own these shoes in all black, so I was so happy when I found of pair of these shoes in my size! They are honestly so beautiful and I’m so glad my mom bought me these. (They don’t have them on the website anymore, so I found the same ones in kids sizes.)
- Nude Classic Short Uggs
- So I don’t particularly consider these shoes to be the most fashion forward choice, but they are so comfortable and warm. They’re my favorite going out bum shoes. I got a pair about 3-4 years ago, and decided it was time to get myself another pair. I found these nude ones and fell in love. Thanks mom!
- Zip Polaroid Mobile Printer
- So this is something I was particularly excited about! I’ve heard so many good reviews about these types of products. Different companies make something similar to this, but the paper for this is the least expensive, while they are all supposed to print at the same quality. So this is a printer for your phone! You get the free app, edit the photo the way you want it to look and then it prints the photo for you! The pictures are about a little larger than the new polaroid camera prints. I honestly love this gadget! I can bring it with me and print out anything the moment I want to. This was a lovely gift from my grandparents.
- Harry Potter Slytherin Blanket
- As you all now know, I am addicted to anything Harry Potter! So my sister decided to buy me this blanket. I honestly love it so so much.
- Kanto Region Pokemon Badges
- My sister likes to get me nerdy quirky types of gifts. This is the perfect example. Our whole lives, we have been obsessed with Pokemon, so she got me the Pokemon badges from the Kanto Region. So cute, and I think I’m going to put them on one of my Jean Jackets.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor, HD – Seduction
- So this is something I have actually never tried, but people in the beauty community seem to love it. My younger brother bought me this Matte Liquid Lipstick, and I actually really like it. It goes on really creamy and eventually dries. The color is a pretty pink/nude and matches my lip color very well. This is probably an everyday lip color for when you don’t want to look like you have too much makeup on.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer
- Now this is a product I have loved for years! It is honestly amazing. It covers any pink spots or dark circles amazingly. It doesn’t go on too heavy, which is good cause it doesn’t get into those fine lines around my eyes. I cannot rave enough about this product. On top of everything else, it is extremely affordable!
- Lulu’s Seven Wonders Black Bodycon Dress
- Recently I have been buying a lot of products from this website. Their clothes are really good quality, and their shipment time is amazing. My aunt bought me this beautiful dress from them, and I love it so much! If you haven’t ever looked at their site before, I would really recommend it!
So those are all the things I got for Christmas. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Let me know what you guys got in the comments below!